Tuesday, December 15, 2020

TREE IS DONE, PACKAGES ARE MAILED!!!

The tree is done!!!  With the village underneath.  I made that village almost 50 years ago.  Wow!!!  Doesn't seem that long.

And I did get all the boxes mailed to the raffle winners this morning.  Had to make two trips into the post office.  It wasn't too crowded and everyone had a mask on and kept social distanced.

I stopped and picked up something to drink and some frozen orange juice which I need for the fruitcake cupcakes.  I prefer real oranges but they have been almost non-existent here.

Tomorrow I plan on baking the cupcakes and maybe some cookies.  

We are expecting quite a storm if the forecasters are right.  Up to two feet in my area.  New York City may get into the double digits also.

I wanted to take a picture of Chip and Dale sleeping but they woke up and from the looks of things, not very happy with me!!!

They both jumped off the chair and walked away without a backward look, tales held high.  Guess that told me!!!

If you are in the path of the storm, stay warm and comfy and just enjoy the snow...hey, maybe you can go out and make snow angels.

Talk with you tomorrow...