Thursday, September 16, 2021

Early Bird Mix Up...


This was taken at the small stream - the same one where I photographed the two moose munching grass on the other side!

Got up early to meet someone this morning only to have my days mixed up...they are coming tomorrow morning, not today!  The upside was that I was able to get a lot done!

School is off today so traffic is light.  We've had rain off and on...raining when the sun is shining brightly and no rain when the sky is dark with clouds.  A bit strange!

So I have finished making and photographing (step-by-step instructions) all three of the fabric flowers for the presentation to the guild.  Now I am working on favorite tools and supplies.  I am about half way done with the photography.

I am having a problem getting back into regular exercising...not sure why...I have the time, just not the desire.  I can get one mile in easily but I had been doing a lot more but lately...unfortunately,  not doing so well.  

Not much else today...talk to you tomorrow...

I wish my Jewish friends an easy fast and a meaningful day of reflection!