Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Last Day of November...


Wow...today is the last day of November...December begins tomorrow and that means the count down of easy Christmas Crafts begins.

I took these flower pictures a short while ago...could not believe that they were still blooming...


So, I actually do have one more package to mail.  This one is to a blogger friend in Maine.  I have it already to mail so, if I have the SnowWhite tomorrow (My chef son needed to use it today.) I will get it down to the post office tomorrow.

I made a turkey pot pie this afternoon.  Even made the pie crust from scratch...

There is still some more turkey left which I will freeze and make a turkey soup or stew next week.  Think I have had my fill of turkey for now.

That's all for now...talk with you tomorrow...