Wednesday, April 10, 2024

It was warm yesterday...74 degrees!  Today it's about ten degrees cooler and totally cloudy but no rain.  That comes tomorrow.  

For the first time this season, I was able to sit outside after supper and enjoy some coffee and conversation while it was still light and warm.  I am looking forward to more days like this.

I hadn't cleaned my studio well in several weeks.  I have given it a lick, pat and a promise.  Yesterday, I decided it was time to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and do a deep dive into cleaning.  I am almost done.  Maybe about an hour longer to take care of those irritating small things left that I have no idea what to do with.  Perhaps the round file?  I'll share pictures tomorrow of what the studio looks like before starting a new project!  I don't know about you, but once I begin something, the studio goes to pot...one giant mess!

Still doodling and finding doing so a calming experience.  Here's my latest...

Have a great day.  Talk with you tomorrow...