Friday, June 28, 2024

Well, it's going to be hot the next several days.  Not my favorite but it is what it is!

So I guess we saw what most of us already believed.  Trump lies all the time and Biden is old (he did have a cold which didn't help)!  No one really wants either of the men to run so it will be the old tried and true vote.  Who did better in their previous term and there's a clear winner in that case.  Biden!

I did finish up my fabric project using a low loft batting and backing.  I stitched the sides closed and then quilted around the edge about one-half inch in and then around the appliqued pieces.

Check out these pictures...



I think I will add a sleeve to the back to hold a dowel so the piece can be hung easily.  

There's a quilt store in the town so I think I will stop in this morning and check it out.  I want to start another fabric project but need more fabric.  

Folks are moving stuff that we are keeping into storage today and through the weekend back home.  I saw that the temperatures are relatively cool there which is nice.

Have a great weekend...and if you are doing something special for the Fourth check out your plans...

Talk with you later...And Thanks for Stopping By....