Monday, July 1, 2024

The high today is here is 90 and very windy which is a good thing...why, you ask?  Well, the ac stopped working last night and with the windows open and the breeze coming in, it's really comfortable!

So the ruling finally came done from the Supreme Court on immunity and it has turned things totally upside down constitutionally.  How it's going to shake out in the end is unclear but most constitutional scholars are highly concerned as am I.  Take some long deep breaths...it's going to be a wild ride!

I did make a couple more birds.  At this rate I am going to have a very large bird mobile when I get back home...

I visited the fabric store here and found it a pleasant surprise.  I picked up several fat quarters and a background for the next project...

I feel I need a few more pops of color...maybe some red and maroon and even a bit of dusty green.  Going to check out more tomorrow when the store opens up for the week.

Back east, this weekend the house was totally emptied of everything that was going to be kept and those things are in a large storage unit.  Next, once the okay to clear all the rooms of the rest of the stuff, my son is going to get a dumpster and throw everything else out which includes almost all of my studio!

Then I guess I wait until there is a place to live back east before going back!  I am thinking at least two months...but possibly more!

The Fourth of July is this week...any plans?  Now's the time to make them if you are doing anything special.

That's it for now...talk with you later...