Monday, July 8, 2024

Good morning everyone.  I hope you had a great Fourth of July weekend.  We were low keyed.  The family went swimming and kayaking a couple times but other than that, the time was quiet.

I am learning about Formula One racing.  This weekend was the race in England...really an excellent race.  I am getting quite interested in following this sport.

My son bought me a new sewing machine...a Janome.  It was on sale (25% off).  I wanted to get a sewing machine table and was all set to order one that seemed to be the best.  But when I began reading the reviews, I decided, on second thought, not to get it.  Instead, I purchased a small folding table (4' by 4') and have again rearranged my work area which works out really well.

I did manage to make three more 4 page sections for my junk journal.  The first layout includes a two page section with a side tuck and two tag pockets.  The second layout has a plain page with a beautiful bird and the other side with an invisible pocket.


The next set has a fold out envelope.  The first two page layout shows a plain page with a bird and the back of the envelope as well as a two pocket page.  The second layout shows a side tuck on one page and the back of the envelope with a notebook.  The third layout shows the envelope open with the same side tuck and the envelope with a side tuck.




The third set includes another envelope fold out.  The first layout shows a side tuck, a pocket and the envelope open side tuck.  The second layout shows the back of the envelope with a pocket and another invisible pocket


I also created a few clusters...

It was a productive weekend for my junk journal.  I think I will have enough for two small signatures and that's about all that the cover will handle.  I am going to try a different way of adding the signatures to the cover which I will share later!

Looks like the weather is going to get hot...several days of triple digits are forecast for here starting in a couple days.  Not really looking forward to that!

That's all for now...be well and stay safe...talk with you later...