Wednesday, July 3, 2024

The morning is still cool here...only 77...but the high is 91 so it will get hot sooner or later.

I finished rearranging, again, the room late last night.  So this morning, before tackling anything else, I did my exercises.  Something which I have neglected recently with all the other stuff to do.  It actually felt good to do them.  

I have substituted walking for the exercise bike and I really like the core exercises with Curtis Adams.  And the core is what I need to work on.

Yesterday, the new inkjet color printer came.  It uses bottles of ink rather than the ink cartridges and just looking at the price, it's going to be a lot cheaper to use...


And I did do quite a bit of printing...pages for my junk journals from full color to tons of cut outs...

I think you can foretell what's in my future...lots of junk journal making!

Back to the SCOTUS decision on presidential immunity...after listening to many constitutional scholars (both those with conservative leanings and those with liberal leanings), I really believe that this is a extremely bad decision by the court.  It really establishes the president as king...and didn't we fight a war about that a long time ago?  Interesting timing for this decision also...the Fourth of July!

Speaking of which...do you have plans for the Fourth?  Tomorrow's the day so I hope your plans are in place.  I'm not doing much special at this point which is okay with me...more time to create junk journals.

Have a great day...talk with you tomorrow...