Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Good Morning.  It's a bit warmer this morning and the high is going to be in the mid 90's.  The rest of the week, though, is forecast cooler with a high of only 90.  Cooler...right?  Well, yep it is cooler than 108!

So today is the second day of Amazon Prime Days...if you need something, check Amazon to see if it's on sale.  I have to say that I have ordered some craft items that were discarded after the fire and they were a lot cheaper than the original price.  

It's going to be short post today because today is the first day of Summer Camp...a quilting adventure with lots of live workshops.  I have posted it before, but this is entirely free unless you want to be able to see the workshops for extended times.  I don't so I am paying nothing.  It's not too late to join in the fun.  Simply google Quilt 2024 Summer Camp and register.  The workshops begin at 8:00am pacific time and continue throughout the day.

I'll let you know tomorrow about today's workshops.  Until then, take care and be safe.

Talk with you tomorrow....