Tuesday, July 30, 2024

I have been exercising my core and cardiac every other day...as well as walking.  I can see that there is more strength in my core which helps with my back.  

Wish I had known the connection between exercise and back pain before.  If you are interested in starting to exercise one way to start is with seated exercises.  I like the Curtis Adams routines.  

I have not signed up for the long exercises although it isn't much.  I use the free ones on YouTube.  Thirty minutes of core and thirty minutes of strength and balance.  Start where you can and work up to complete routines and then several if you are only using the free, shorter routines.

I finished another 'junk journal' and decided to share pictures of all the pages in the journal.  The pictures are not the best...and the last ones have a rubber band to keep the pages down.  Here goes...















I did include a writing board (green) inside the front cover.  I haven't decorated the covers but I like the plain fabric cover with a lace tie so am not inclined to add anything more.

All the pockets and tucks have journal cards for writing and each one has a prompt to consider.  I used the same process of attaching the signature to a separate piece of covered cardboard and then attaching that to the inside spine of the cover.  It just works better.  One thing I found out is that I do need to use both the tacky glue and the glue gun to attach it.  Without the glue from the glue gun, it doesn't stay attached.

That's all for today...talk with you tomorrow...