Thursday, July 25, 2024

Looks like a nice day today, warm, 94 degrees, but at least not blazing hot.  

I saw a recipe for killing weeds that included vinegar and am going to try it on a small area of weeds in the yard here.  No matter how many times the weeds are pulled out by the roots, they still come back within days. The Agriculture Research Service of the USDA tested vinegar and found it a safe, organic way to get rid of weeds.  However, they used a higher concentrate than found at the grocery store.  

So I said I would share my fabric creations today.  Remember this?

I actually made this as a test run on my new sewing machine.  Well, I decided that I enjoyed making this so much that I decided to make a series using the same scraps.  I also am adding a black binding.  I have the bindings sewn on but only pinned in the back.  Check out these pictures...




I'm making these to hang in my new studio whenever I have one.  Hopefully that will be in the next two to three months...but whose counting???

I have also decided to make several junk journals and fabric creations to hopefully be able to open my ETSY shop late fall.  I have set a minimum of six hours a day to work on both from now on.  

That's all for now...
Talk with you tomorrow...