Monday, July 15, 2024

Well, it's still morning here and the temperature is already 91 degrees.  Can you guess how hot it's going to be here today?  Hot...hot and dry.

And yes, the humidity it low but hot is still hot!!!

I got up and got all my hard core exercises in this morning...still have to do a walking exercise.  Going to wait until a bit later, though.

I worked on two page spreads for the new junk journal.  I'm not really sure if I should call these junk journals because all of my pages contain pockets or tucks for journal cards, each card with a prompt to write about.  Journaling journals doesn't sound right though so maybe I will just call them handmade journals.  What do you think?

At any rate, here is the first four page spread.  One pocket and one side tuck each with journal cards.

The back side contains one pocket and one corner tuck each with journal cards...

The next spread contains a flip out.  This side has a pocket and a side pocket on the flipped out portion plus a page with no pockets.

On the back side there is the flipped out portion with no pockets plus a regular pocket and a side tuck each with journal cards.

I hope to work on a new fabric project today.  I am using a southwest theme but haven't really decided on a modified landscape or a totally modern piece.  I'll share my sketches with you tomorrow...and hopefully a decision.

Be safe and stay well.

Talk with you tomorrow...