Monday, August 12, 2024

I can hardly believe it but it is only 77 degrees and it's 11:00 in the morning.  A really far cry from the triple digits last week!

The forecast is also for rain today and tomorrow.  That doesn't always pan out.  No rain was called for yesterday and it poured down for over an hour!

I finished another journal this week.  Several pages have been shown previously, but there are at least two four page spreads that are new.  Here's the journal...













One thing that separates my journals from others is that I only include journal cards for the most part.  Other junk journal creators add pages that are to just look at or possibly write on.  I also like more finished pages.  

I have begun another journal.  The three previous journals made were to get back into the grove of making journals.  This next one will be the first one I make that I want to sell in my ETSY shop, hopefully late fall.  So the cover is an orange fabric on heavy cardboard.

I have also gotten the pages ready to add pockets or tucks and decorate.  I sewed around the edges of the these pages.  As I finish each four page spread, I will share the pictures with you.

I am still doodling.  I find it a great way to relax and let my mind work on problems or ideas as I am doodling...

So, do you have any special plans for the week?  I am hoping to talk with a person from the place that hosts the quilter's guild website and find out why I can't upload pdfs or images.   Other than that, working on projects for the ETSY shop.

Have a great day and enjoy these last weeks of summer...
Talk with you tomorrow...