Thursday, August 15, 2024

I got up this morning and did half of my walking exercise.  (Today is the off day from heavy core/fitness exercise.). I try to split the walking in two...early morning and mid afternoon!

It's 7:30am and the temperature is only 56 degrees...nice and cool!

This is what it looks like every afternoon around here.  It gets very windy but we seldom get any rain!  It's weather coming off the mountains.


I felt like crocheting yesterday so I created another snowflake...

But then I wanted to make something different.  First, I crocheted a strip of triple crochets, fifty triple crochets long and five rows wide.  Once finished, I took scrap strips (unfinished) of the halloween fabric and wove them through the triple crochets.  Here's what it looks like...

I fringed the bottom and will add a short dowel (6 inches) to the top to hang the weaving.  It's kind of cute and small enough to hang easily with a straight pin.

Not sure what I will be doing today other than a book discussion on zoom this afternoon.  Now that I have the tulle I think I will work on the landscape.  

I also remembered the Happy Villages raw edge landscapes that I loved teaching and making...maybe I will start one of those.  I'll let you know tomorrow.

Have a great day...

Talk with you tomorrow...