Tuesday, August 27, 2024

It looks like the heat that is hitting the midwest is not here.  But it sure is odd to be this hot at the end of August!  Speaking of which, do you realize that September is around the corner and Labor Day is Monday, September 2, 2024?  That's next week folks.  

And, if past is prologue, the slide from fall to Halloween to Thanksgiving and the Winter Holidays goes very fast!  And before you know it, it will be New Year's Eve and the beginning of 2025!

I worked on my journal pages yesterday.  Check out these pictures...







After looking at the photos, I realize that most of my pages are a very light color.  Interesting...I didn't catch that when I worked on them.  At any rate, I have four more pages to finish for my current journal.

Not sure what I will do today...I am thinking it's time to work on another quilted wall hanging.  I'm going to pull out my fabric and see if anything clicks.  I do know that I want to work on something for fall now but in all reality, it's getting close to time to work on Christmas ideas.

What are you working on right now?  I hope it's something that gets your creative juices flowing.

Talk with you tomorrow...