Thursday, August 1, 2024

The welcome news of a multi prisoners swap with folks being held in Russia was a nice way to start the morning.  I am happy that many folks were freed but it must have been hard for those families whose loved ones were not freed.  

High temperatures today!  101 and above!  Another day inside!

I worked on a page for a new journal.  All  of the pockets and/or tucks had journal cards.  The 'belly band' held a notebook instead of a journal card.  Check out the pictures...


I wanted to do some needle work so I began embroidering on a wool square with fall colors.  I want to add a fall enamel leaf to the center...


Slow stitching is really relaxing and enjoyable.  I have lots more wool squares as well as embroidery floss so watch for more creations.

That's all for now.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Talk with you tomorrow...