Monday, August 19, 2024

Well, I got another year older this past weekend!  Closing in on the eighth decade!  Wow is all I can say.  Happy Birthday was sung to me in English, French, Spanish and Japanese...all at the same time!  Very unique!

We went to a craft fair/car show in Helper, Utah.  It rained on the way, heavily.  And it rained all the way back.  By the way it took an hour and a half one way.

But, while we were at the fair/show it didn't rain!

On the way we traveled on the Indian Canyon Scenic Drive which was beautiful.  At the top of one of the mountains we stopped at the scenic view and I was able to get a few pictures...



I didn't take any pictures of the craft fair booths as many folks with booths do not favor having pictures of their creations taken.  I did take several of the cars.  Here are three of my favorites...



I also took a picture of a cute sign...

School begins tomorrow for students out here...and in two days back east in some states.  Can fall be far behind?

Have a great day...talk with you tomorrow...