Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Well, it's going to be 90 today...and sunny!  But the rest of the next ten days are in the low 80's.  What a nice change!

Did you watch the Democratic Convention last night.  It did not disappoint, again.  What an uplifting celebration!

I did work on the 'Happy Villages' project.   It's coming along.  I have almost all the village done.  I want to put trees on the black area and maybe a house or two.  And then I want to add some piers on the turquoise/blue area.  Because the pieces are so small I am using a tiny bit of glue to hold them in place.  Check out the latest picture...


I also made four more 'birds' out of toilet paper cardboard tubes to add to my mobile.  I now have fifteen birds...


Today, I am hosting a chat with my quilting guild.  Although it takes place at 1pm back east...it's 11am where I am.  Less than a hour from now.  So I need to end this post and get ready for the chat...

Have a super great day...talk with you tomorrow...