Monday, September 9, 2024

I don't know about you, but I sure enjoyed the football weekend...especially since my Vikings won and won big!

Football again tonight...I guess it's a fall thing.  Speaking of which, the temperatures are certainly cooler and there are several days with highs in the 70's over the next ten days!

There is a new tropical storm in the Gulf so if you are in the path, be sure to take the recommended precautions earlier rather than later.

Along with football, I did a lot of crocheting this weekend...it's something I can do while watching!!!  I have two more larger snowflakes...



 I also crocheted a dozen small snowflakes with which I will create another garland for the tree.

Remember this...


Well, I covered it with yarn three times, added a gold garland and then tiny snowflakes, each with a pearl bead.  Check out the tree...

And here are photos of some of the tiny snowflakes which I made out of crochet thread...



These tiny snowflakes range in size from one inch to one and a half inches.  In other words, small.

Enjoy your day...and think about what future plans for the upcoming holidays you want to make...

Talk with you tomorrow...