Friday, September 27, 2024

It looks like Hurricane Helene was as predicted a very big storm that is still bringing high winds and lots of water flooding all types of areas.  If you are in the affected areas please stay safe.

Here it is warm and climbing close to 90 degrees - bright and sunny out.  Going to be hot on Monday, the day I leave for the east!

The game last night between the Cowboys and Giants wasn't very exciting...but, hey, it was still football!

I did some crocheting during the game.  Check these pictures out...


I just wanted to try something different.  Not sure what I will use it for but I now want to crochet a larger one and then fill it with tiny battery operated lights.

The last of the items I ordered arrived yesterday - a full size blow up bed and sheet!  I am almost finished packing things up...about 90% done.  And I have one more extremely large container to put everything in plus the small suitcase that I will bring in to motels each night on the road.  I  won't pack the truck until Sunday...between games!  

Depending on how things go, I may or may not post on my blog next week.  One thing I thought I would do is stop and take one picture each day and post it just to let you know where I was.  If not, I will be back to posting the following Monday...this time from New York.

Have a great weekend and enjoy some fall festivals...

Talk with you later...