Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pictures

I went to download my pictures last night only to realize that the cable was still in the trailer...looked out the window and decided that it could wait until morning...so I retrieved the cable this morning and have managed to download some pictures.   

Here are a couple of pictures of the coastline taken when I showed my friend Maine...



I really love trees, especially unique ones.   Here are two that really caught my eye.  The first was so feathery...light and airy.   The second reminded me of the trees from the movie The Wizard of Oz!!!


Are you making any Christmas decorations or gifts?   As I said,  I have a start on several projects.   First, I am continuing the boutique balls.   I found that the easiest way for me is to put the sequins and beads on a hand towel...

Here are the latest two that I'm working on...


I found a really neat crocheted Ginger Bread House in one of this year's Christmas magazines.   So far I have the front and the back crocheted.   I'm working on the sides.   The roof looks a bit challenging for me.  Can't wait to see how it goes.   But here's a picture of the front and back...doesn't look like much now, but just wait.   I think it will really be cute (At least I hope so!).

That's all for today, folks.   Thanks for stopping by...

MY JOURNEY OF CHANGE:
Today is Bill's birthday...enough said...