Friday, March 23, 2012

Odds and Ends

Wow!   It's Friday already...where did the week go?   I'm telling you, I thought that by this time in my life things would slow down.   Boy, was I wrong?   Yes, I know that we all have the same amount of time in each day...but doesn't it seem to you that days just slip by so fast you can barely catch your breath?  Or am I the only one?

Well, here are a few more pictures of those gracious ladies...I didn't realize that so many of them were pink...

Even homes on the backstreets...

I cleaned up outside the trailer and put away the furniture and rug while they were dry.   We're supposed to get quite a few storms beginning this evening and all day tomorrow.   I figured that I would enjoy some crafting time today and tomorrow.   Sunday the storms should be out of here and I will be traveling to Perry, Florida for a week before getting to Mobile to visit relatives.

Before I took the tablecloth off, I had a visitor...

This time he brought a friend...

In answer to your inquires...Chip and Dale are doing fine and driving me crazy.   They have taken over the recliner for their sleep...

As well as to just relax...

How do you like the namesake stuffies I picked up at Disney...Chip and Dale on the left and a Goofy puppy who was so soft, I couldn't resist him...and, of course,  my favorite Eeyore!

The sky is getting darker so I guess the storms are moving in.   Have a great weekend and spend some time on yourself...

Thanks for dropping by...