Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Okay, It Rained!!!

And here's a picture from the Pontchartrain Causeway...
I got back to the trailer just in time to fold up the chairs,  put them in the car and roll up the awning before it blew off.

Back to Mobile.   There are plenty of great restaurants like Russell's BarBeQue on Highway 90 in Mobile.    If you like barbeque, this is the place to go.

But the oldest restaurant in Mobile is the Dew Drop Inn on Old Shell Road.  Their hot dogs and oyster sandwiches have been made the same way for decades.  I have never visited Mobile without getting at least one of each because they are that good.

Today I went to Vianne's Tea House in Mandeville.   If you love tea this is a wonderful place to visit and enjoy a cup.   It's what I imagine Laura Child's had in mind when she wrote her Tea Shop Mysteries. 

I picked up some unique teas:  Josephine's White Chocolate,  Oolong Shalimar,  Strawberry N Cream Red Tea and Indian Spiced Chai.  Don't they sound absolutely delicious?

Here are a few pictures of this delightful shop...

I know I post a lot of flowers, but gee, there are so many beautiful ones.   These were taken around the campsite...

Hey to the folks at the Embassy.   Hope the weather is treating you well.

Thanks for stopping by...

Enjoy your evening...