Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still Puttering

Yes, I'm still puttering around with crafts.   But I have also been working on my digital magazine.   I keep postponing the publication date because every time I think I have things ready...something else takes a major portion of my time.  

I don't know about you, but I can do some projects in small segments of time.   Other projects require longer segments of time.   Unfortunately, working on the magazine is one of them.   I have to have at least a couple hours of time to do any type of work that I consider worthwhile.   And believe it or not, it is hard to find that kind of time, especially when my schedule fills up.

At any rate, I thought I would share more pictures from the Painted Desert.   Believe me, I have a lot to share...I took well over a thousand pictures at each of the parks...some two thousand.   Guess I get carried away.   But without further ado, the pictures...


Thanks for checking things out here...

Enjoy your evening...