Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tending Friendships

So how has your day gone so far?   Mine has been busy with errands and a fabulous treat of visiting with friends.  

You know, in all our organizing for the year, we can get so involved with plans that we forget friends...and friends are an important part of our lives.  So be sure that you tend to your friendships.
Keep in contact either in person or by phone.   Take time to talk and share.   Go to lunch or coffee or a picnic.   Value your friendships...they may be the support you need one day.

I have another in my Egg Doodle Series...

I also managed to add some more to the first piece of my Modern Art Series...
 
I like the way this is developing but I'm not totally happy with a couple of things.   So I may change things a bit as well as adding more pieces.   It's fun to play with...I am really out of my comfort zone here so it is also challenging.

How about you, have you ever ventured out of your comfort zone?  

Thanks for visiting...

Enjoy yourself...