Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Color Pencils...

Today was one of those days...you know...just one of those days.   It was cool, not cold, sunny at times and cloudy at others.   A little wind.   And as I realized that my laundry basket was overflowing, I thought I would do some laundry and hang it out.   Which is exactly what I did.

So what did you do on your Wednesday? 

I did manage a bit more color pencil work.   This picture is not finished but it's getting there.   I guess I am stuck on this type of art right now, but I really love it...

I need to work more on the sky so the yellow blends seamlessly into the blue-green.   The large swath of area down front needs more background work also.   Then I will begin adding trees and animals.

And...ta-dah...another in my Egg Doodle Series...

I did this one with a black marker and color pencils including a blending pencil.

Thought for considering:
If yesterday is already gone, and tomorrow will never arrive, then today is all we have and it truly is a present for us to open, appreciate, enjoy and use wisely.

Thanks for spending some time here...

Tomorrow the last part of Bookbinding Revisited...

Enjoy yourself...