Friday, March 1, 2013

Possibilities

Maybe it's March and the promise of Spring, but there sure are a lot of blogs that are focusing on 'possibilities' this week.   And they are right...the promise of possibilities is a wonderful gift to each of us.   Consider how the first flowers of spring bring forth the promise of summer.


No matter what your circumstances, the promise of possibilities can bring hope into your life.  It did mine, it can yours.   And I hope that brings on a smile...

So what do you have planned for this weekend?   I'm planning on lounging around in my pj's on Saturday,  relaxing, reading, watching my PBS shows and crafting with a sprinkling of cooking thrown in!!!

Chip and Dale have already begun their weekend...


They weren't happy whenI bothered them to take this picture!!!

Here's another in my Egg Doodle Series...


Whatever your plans, I hope you have a great weekend and take time to enjoy yourself...

Thanks for visiting...

See you on Monday...