Thursday, July 17, 2014

WOW! TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY

Hi everyone.   This week sure has been a bit messed up.   Sorry about that.   You're probably wondering why I didn't post yesterday.   Blame it on a electrical outage in the area.   By the time it was back on, I felt it was too late to publish a post...to be honest, it was too late for me!!!

And today there are two posts.   The first one is WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE.   I meant to publish it only as a page on my blog but decided that I would also just publish it as a regular post so that everyone had an opportunity to see how my 'traveling studio' looked.   Hope you like it.

Today is a crafting day but considering that I will be posting twice, I thought I would just share a couple things today.

First of all, 
ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY FORTY-SIX
The end of this challenge is fast approaching and I can truly say that I have really appreciated how much I have learned.


Second,
CAT-PROOF PLANTS:
I purchased the table top greenhouse from Ikea.   It's perfect for me because I can have plants without worrying about Chip and Dale eating them.   Also, the clear areas are plastic, not glass, which is better for traveling.  The plants are real, the squirrel and turtle are not!

And third,
MY DESIGN WALL FITS
I created this design wall out of white felt, some trim and a double layer of cardboard.   I wasn't thinking about using it in the trailer, but it fits above my desk.   Hurrah!

Well, that's all for tonight folks...
Thanks for dropping in (and reading both of today's posts)...
See you tomorrow...