Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY? MORE RAIN!!!

Well, maybe I should just copy and paste my sentences from the last couple of posts because once again it is raining and storming.   Can I just say, again, that this is really unusual weather for here. Maybe the end of the drought is beginning!!!

As a result of the rain, I haven't been exercising.  Although after the hit on my head, and the leg injury which I didn't even notice until my headache stopped, it's probably a good thing that I am relaxing.

The cats, however, are going stir crazy.   They go out into their fenced area, feel the raindrops and run back in.   And then they repeat the whole process again...and again...and again.   Finally, they both sigh and just lay down inside on the bed.

ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY FIFTY-TWO
Only two more days in this challenge.   Right now I am working on my designs rather than on specific strokes.

I have been able to work on my journal page for this week.   I decided to try some lettering which seems to be very popular right now.   I need more practice, but I've enjoyed the process.   By the way, the pictures are not great because the lighting (due to weather) is not great inside and, of course, I really can't go outside unless I want to get wet!




































A COUPLE PICTURES FROM THE GARDEN
I took these pictures before the rain.   You can see the pear tomatoes - they taste very good - and a couple of the flowers which I planted to attract bees...



Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...
What do you think the odds are going to be for more rain?