Wednesday, October 15, 2014

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY. COME AGAIN SOME OTHER DAY, PLEASE!!!

Rain, that's what's happening.   Bad storms came through last night...lots more rain.   This morning I took some pictures as I walked down to the water before the next set of storms.   These were taken this morning although the pictures look like it was evening.   Believe me, it was that dark...









I had to take a picture of the couple of dandelions that were blossoming...

It's been raining for several hours now.   Sometimes very hard, sometimes a light rain.   Campsite looks like it has a waterway between sites, not roads.   But the water will drain away fast.

Tomorrow, I will be driving to Williamsburg, VA.   Hopefully not in the rain, but with my luck, I'm not so sure...

Thanks for dropping by...