Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I AM IN MY NEW APARTMENT!!!

It's been a while since I have posted but between dodging snow and ice storms, trying to move stuff from Duchess (my trailer) into NYC and no internet service...I just decided to wait until things settled down a bit...and I had internet service.

Well, last Friday I brought in one load and on Sunday I brought in my second load from Duchess.   And, of course, Sunday night into Monday, we had some icy weather.

And today I have internet service.   All I need to do to finish things up is drive up to Maine to get some of my things out of storage and bring them down.   With the snow storms they have been having up there, it may be a while though.

The boys found a place to hide right away...
...on top of the kitchen cupboards!

I checked out my boxes of arts and craft supplies and put them in the large closet...

That's a lot of crafty things.   Wow!

I also sorted out my clothes...



I just realized that I have far more craft supplies than clothes.   The boxes on the shelf have clothes as well as the rolling carts, but this is the extent of my clothing!!!   And no I wasn't aiming for a minimalist style but it sure looks like I have one, doesn't it?

And this is my living arrangements right now...


And my electronics...the wires seem to be taking over...


Sunday night after unloading Lady J (my Explorer) I went out with one of my sons to China Town in Brooklyn for dinner.   Was it great eating...



That's all for today, folks.   I will get back on the ball and update everything and hopefully continue posting regularly from now on.

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...