Monday, March 2, 2015

I'M BACK...FINALLY...WITH FINGERS CROSSED

That's right.  I.  AM.  BACK!!!   Crossed fingers that there will be no other distractions, nor changes in schedules, etc., etc., etc.

I am in my apartment and have even managed to do some arranging.  Still a ways to go, but it's getting there.  So this...

Now looks like this...


Am I finished with this area?   No.   I want to get upholstery grade foam to make cushions for the back of my bed/couch.   And the walls are a bit bare.

And this area...

Now looks like this...

This is part of my craft area.   Mostly my multi-media and computer stations.

The living area begins at the back of the small student/computer desk.   I like this arrangement because I do not feel hemmed in.   I'll share my fabric area tomorrow.

So between the weather - read that snow and ice and cold; the lack of parking - read that no car available 24/7;  and allergies - read that headaches, etc.  I haven't been too active.   Mostly staying home and working my way through boxes and arranging things.  AND NOT getting out according to my schedule.

I figure that this entire month may be like that, thus my monthly thought - "THAT'S LIFE" and this weeks Journal Prompt - "Life according to schedule?"  I'm hoping not, but....

Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...