Friday, March 6, 2015

LANDSCAPE CONTINUES PLUS USING SCRAPS

Does this seem like the winter that has come to stay...

Snow, cold, snow, ice, snow and more snow.   It sure does to me.   The weather forecast for next week does bring some hope.   Everyday is supposed to be in the mid to upper 40's.   Maybe some of that ice will finally melt all the way down to the sidewalk.   Lately it is melted only part of the way.   Then it refreezes over night!!!

I have added a few more pieces to my landscape...

I like the way this is developing.   How about you?

As I was cleaning up some of the scraps leftover from cutting out the houses I thought it would be a fun activity to use them to create something.   So, this is what I have come up with so far...

Did I tell you that I love my big design wall?   It can accommodate both of these projects and many more.

So do you have any plans for this weekend?   If it does warm up I hope to get outside and walk.   It has been frustrating not to be able to walk but at the same time my walking on ice is not too great so I chose to stay safe and stay in.

Whatever you do, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy yourself.

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you on Monday...