Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WEATHER NOT COOPERATING

It didn't rain here today although that was forcast for all day.  But neither did it get warm enough to melt all the ice.   In many places there was a river of water over ice.  Not a great walking surface, so I didn't venture out to the Bronx nor The Strand.

Tomorrow is out also because we are supposed to get 6 to 8 inches of snow!!!   The weatherperson is promising warm weather next week.   I hope so because I'm feeling the effects of cabin fever.

The good thing that staying home did was allow me to finish getting everything somewhat organized. I also put up another wall hanging above the fabric stations plus space to hang projects I am working on...

I'll use S-hooks and clips to hang projects.

The bedroom is pretty much done.   Bonus, I did find two complete sheet sets so I don't have to purchase any but I will need to pick up a few pillows.   This picture is taken from the doorway...

I didn't bring most of my pictures but I did find a few tucked away in boxes so I hung them up.   The next picture is taken from between the beds...

Lots of chairs.   I didn't realize that my outside folding chairs were in the area to bring to my apartment but now that they're here, I might as well make use of them.   I actually have seating for twelve folks...who knew?

The walk-in closet is all done also.   It's big enough that I can dress in it with the door closed...

The kitchen has been done for quite a while but I haven't shared many pictures until now...



The refrigerator is to the right of the sink.   And the bottom picture is the wall garden which I will be planting later on with herbs, salad fixings and flowers.   I'm looking forward to trying my hand at a wall garden.

Tomorrow I will definitely be creating...what?...I don't know!   But I will share whatever I make with you.   Maybe it will be pictures of snow...or crocheted snowflakes...or a snowman...or...get the idea. Snow is on my mind!!!!

Thanks for checking things out here...
Talk to you tomorrow...