Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WRITER'S BLOCK?? EYE CANDY QUILTS & HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS

Do you ever get frustrated without knowing the reason?   Do you ever feel like your life is at a standstill until...until whatever?   Like, you want to get going but just can't move because you're waiting until something else is finished.   Then, you say to yourself, then I can begin whatever...

Well, that's where I feel I'm at right now.   I have time to write, but can I make myself sit down and write?   Not really.   I sit down at the computer which is where I write.   I look at the page...I read over the past pages.   Then I reread them.   Finally, I sigh, get up and fix myself a cuppa...

I guess this is writer's block...but I don't know really.   I have lots of ideas and I jot them down in a notebook but I can't really get myself to sit down and flesh out those ideas.

So now I am wondering if this is the right writing project?   Maybe it isn't and I haven't been able to reach that decision.   Maybe it's because it is a different type of writing than I am used to.  I love to write.   I enjoy writing my blog.   I enjoyed the curriculum writing that I have done and the workshops that I have written.  

Maybe it's because I'm not completely settled and waiting to get the rest of my stuff?   Or, maybe that's just an excuse.   Maybe...maybe...maybe...whatever.  

I'm working on my eye candy quilts and enjoying it.   I do 'quilt' them first by outlining the designs by hand and they really look nice but, unfortunately, the quilting doesn't show up on the pictures...




Walking around the neighborhood, I see the Halloween Decorations are beginning to show up...


And this is the first tree that has begun to turn...

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you tomorrow...