Wednesday, July 20, 2016

LAST DAY BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF A HEAT WAVE

TO FOLKS LOOKING FOR THE LATEST
WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR
CHECK THE SIDE PANEL AND
 CLICK ON THE TOUR FOR 2016.
THANKS FOR VISITING! 


Remember the trumpet vine I told you about?  Well, I went out and took a couple photos of it today.   The sun was bright and it was very windy so the close-up isn't as sharp as I would like it to be but nevertheless, the bush is beautiful.   And it reaches the second floor!


The high today was 82 degrees and right now it's 75. Great weather for walking.  Tomorrow not so much, the heat begins tomorrow and continues to climb (to 97 degrees!!!).  Definitely not my cup of tea.

I took a few more pictures of flowers...actually, I took a lot but I will share them over the next couple of days.

The color in this flower was awesome (No photo editing touch-ups!)...
...don't you agree?

These flowers are striking.   And so far I have only seen them in one yard...


Finally, this pink flower is one of several on a single bush...

So, tell me, have you found any four-leaf clovers?  How about in your imagination?  No?  Maybe you need to spend more time looking and less time working!  I really hope you take this to heart and find time to truly relax during this month.  

Summer is the time to let things go, to find some great beach reading, to fix easy meals and find those comfy chairs to snuggle in. After all, when the song says...'those hazy, lazy, crazy days of summer'...it's talking about now.

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you tomorrow...
Relax and enjoy yourself...