Wednesday, August 31, 2016

TOO EARLY???

I know most folks are still experiencing warm weather but tomorrow is the first day of September...in my book that means fall.  And on top of that, the regular NFL season begins September 8th.  Thus, my first photo of fall leaves.   No, it's not from this year but it sure is pretty...

Another day full of errands.  I did manage to ship the box to Empire Quilters so it should definitely arrive in time for the next meeting.

Tomorrow I will be going to a University of Utah Football Game.  It's been a long time since I have attended a college game in person. Everyone in our section was asked to wear red so I went out and picked up a red sweatshirt.  Not sure what the weather will be but I think it will be warmer down in Salt Lake City than it will be up here in Park City.

I'm getting used to the kids' schedule because next week I will be chauffeuring everyone around. One child leaves at 6:40 and the other at 7:40.  Should be interesting!!!  No more late nights if I have to be up at 5:30am.

Things are very quiet around here...
Hope the last few days of summer are quiet for you also...
Talk to you tomorrow, after the game...