Thursday, October 20, 2016

FALL WEATHER RETURNS...THANK GOODNESS!

Today was a much cooler day...more like fall.  I managed to do some walking.  Found out that the more I walked the easier and less painful it was.  Definitely a plus.  Here are some beautiful fall flowers...


I love this picture of the Verrazano Bridge...

And here's another of the waterway into the harbor...
There's a little color, but not much around here yet.

I made another mug rug using the same pattern but adding one element.  A square!  I choose to add it because some of the beginners may not be able to match points.  Heck, I even had a hard time.  So this little square adds interest and can cover a multitude of sins...
I actually like the mug rug better with this added element.  What about you?

Football tonight...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...
Think I might stop at IKEA...
After all, I have to move Lady J and IKEA is really just down the road...