Tuesday, November 8, 2016

FABRIC SORTING, ANOTHER YO-YO CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT AND THANKFULNESS

FABRIC SORTING
Today was fabric sorting day for me. I needed to pull fabric for the horizontal workshop this coming Saturday and I realized that when I moved into my new home, I messed up the fabric. So, sorting has begun...

The blues and greens are done...
I think this will take a couple days to finish up.

CHRISTMAS YO-YO CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
I have reworked my yo-yo Christmas ornament.  Remember this was the first sample...

The difference between the first and second sample is that I used two of each size yo-yos and I added beads.  So this is what it looks like now...

I like this one a lot better.  I am thinking of changing the fabric so that the fabric alternates from light to dark green all the way.  So, what do you think?

THANKFULNESS
They shut the water off here in the apartment complex to fix a valve. Although I stocked up with water in containers, it made me realize how convenient it is to simply turn on a tap and get clean water. So, I am thankful for that ability.

But, it also made me realize how many people in our world are without a clean source of water. That is something that we need to be aware of and find a way to help.

That's all for tonight...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...