Tuesday, May 2, 2017

FLOWERS & MY LATEST COLLAGE

FLOWERS

On a walk around the area I ran across some really beautiful flowers. Most of the tulips are well past prime, and I haven't seen any more daffodils but that only leaves room for other spring flowers...





And I love this picture because of the garden statues...


MY LATEST COLLAGE

I have fallen in love with making collages...now if I could only figure out a way to sell them. This is the latest I created at the Auspicious Stitches meeting yesterday. I even began adding beads and lace...

I seem to be partial to light colors right now...wonder if that's a reflection to spring? One thing I have to figure out is how to photograph them better so the actual colors are really reflected in the photo.

So, I went out to Valley Stream to get my new glasses on Saturday only to realize that the prescriptions (all three) were wrong. So yesterday, after the meeting, I traveled up to the doctor's office and they saw the problem immediately. After checking the file, it turned out to be a number copied down wrongly, they gave me new prescriptions. And this morning I went back out to Valley Stream and got things underway...new glasses will be here in a week!!!

That's it for today...
Enjoy your evening...
Talk to you later...