Wednesday, June 21, 2017

WHAT A STORM...


Wow, we really had a storm last night...not a lot of rain, but the wind blew everything not tied down.


It got very, very dark and the cloud formations were quite scary...and then the wind began. Duchess was rocking back and forth and she has her stabilizers down!

I went for a walk this morning. Not too many wild flowers out...



This moose statue always cheers me up...

but I love this pair of horses...

So, I promised pictures from the craft show in Logan, Utah. Here are a couple of the booths that I was impressed with...




I have been to this particular craft show for many years and each year things change but this year seemed to change more than ever. Usually there are lots of booths featuring photographs but not this year. As a matter of fact, I think there were more jewelry booths than anything else.

Well, I will share more photos tomorrow including some of the demonstration booths which were outstanding, especially the indian bead work.

That's all for today...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...