Thursday, July 27, 2017

FLOWERS AND ANOTHER WEEK THAT WAS...

I walked up to the deli this morning. It was cool...77 degrees...but very humid. The clouds have moved in. It's actually very dark right now but no rain, think most of the rain is moving north of my area. 

I did find some more beautiful flowers to photograph. I was especially surprised to find honeysuckle in the area...



I loved the riot of color in the bottom photo. The entire yard was full of flowers.

So, Lady J should be ready by Saturday. I plan on taking lots and lots of trips next week to check out how she drives. 

This week has been especially wild in Trumpland with open warfare in the White House between two factions. And his tweet about transgenders and the military...just breathtakingly awful. Interesting, tho, that he is getting push back from the military as well as congress. And not only about transgenders serving in the military but also about the possible firing of either Sessions or Mueller. 

I don't know about you but even though I keep track of what's going on and do what I can, there are times when I simply have to take a break. If not, I don't think I would be good for the long haul. And I suggest that when things get too much for you, take a break and come back when you've recovered.

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you later...