Friday, July 7, 2017

NYC + LOTS OF RAIN = POOR DRIVING!!!



The above pictures of flowers (weeds) were taken in Park City, Utah.  Both the orange and the yellow flowers were really bright and eye-catching...

So, I took Lady J to the garage this morning...not the greatest of ideas. It had been raining hard for a long time. I took the Belt Parkway. Wrong! I didn't know that it flooded so easily.

Of course, with Lady J, I could drive right through the water but many cars couldn't. As a matter of fact, the traffic going the other direction was stopped because cars could not make it through the flooded areas! Needless to say, I took Atlantic back...it took less than half the time.

So, I will wait to see what the garage says about Lady J. If her under-carriage looks good, then I will replace the transmission. If not, well, I'm not sure at this time. But I do know that without 3rd gear, pulling Duchess will be difficult if not impossible. Wish me luck!

That's it for today, folks. I am still trying to catch up on rest. I will be back next week, posting regularly. I'll even update the 'Still Kicking' girls.

Thanks for dropping by...
Have a great weekend...
Be sure to relax and do something that you enjoy doing...