Thursday, March 22, 2018

'AND ANOTHER ONE...' & MY WEAVING PROJECT


'And another one bites the dust...and another one bites the dust...and another one???'
Anyone else getting overwhelmed with this administration?

Most of the snow that the nor'easter so kindly left yesterday is gone...not all, but a lot.  I spent most of the day cleaning and straightening up my studio, putting things away.  But I did work on the weaving project. I managed to get the 'v' in live 'embroidered' onto it. And I made some fabric beads which I will be adding to the bottom of the weaving...

Six beads done, only 24 more to go...

As there was no alternate side parking today, I have to take SnowWhite out tomorrow so I decided to put together a couple of boxes of things that I will be donating to Goodwill. They are in the truck and ready for me to take off and donate tomorrow.

I have given away a lot and I am always surprised when I find more to give away. I guess we were collectors of sorts. I don't mind streamlining my stuff, except for my studio. But, when I look at pictures of other folks studios, mine looks very sparse.

So, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this evening and doing something they want to do...
Me, after I make supper, I think I will read a bit...
Thanks for spending your time here...
Talk with you tomorrow...