Friday, March 23, 2018

TGIF...CHALLENGES - ALL THREE


I'm not too sure I could take much more this week...administrationwise, that is!!!

Isn't that flower pretty, I remember taking the picture several years ago. It was basically yellow with pink leaves surrounding the yellow. And I also remember (or at least think I remember) that it had a smell that reminded me of the wild roses that grew in my grandma's yard in Ogilvie, Minnesota.

I realized that I hadn't posted any challenge pictures lately. I am caught up and a couple a head because it's hit or miss as to whether I will do any on the weekends.  So, here's several pictures. First the One Little Tag...



And now the Project 365 Something...





I had fun using the two inch square sample pieces of fabric that I have collected over the years.

As to the 30 Day Challenge that I am doing with Julie Cameron's book 'It's Never Too Late to Begin Again', I have done really well this week with Morning Pages, Walks, Exercises and Creative Projects. I also made the decision while writing the Morning Pages to take it easy on the weekends. If I want to do any of the things, I will, but if I choose not to, that's okay too.

Tomorrow...fishing. Most of the snow should be gone, so I will be fishing along with my two boys. Some of the lakes have been stocked but trout fishing doesn't begin until the first of April...Easter!

Hope you have a great weekend...
Talk with you next week...