Thursday, January 24, 2019

A LITTLE RAIN MUST FALL!!! TWO INCHES PLUS IS NOT A LITTLE!!!


Okay, it's not that green but I remember taking this photo between rain showers.  What does that have to do with today?  Well, it's in the mid 50's and pouring...yes, pouring...down rain.  A good deal of the snow is gone replaced by water which will probably freeze tomorrow morning...

I am doing the newsletter once again for the guild so I have been spending most of today working on it.  I am learning lots and lots of new things with Open Office.

I have done a couple more doodles...to calm me down when I can't get my computer to repeat a process I have already done...


I have even done my exercises today!  Yeah!!!  Still not a favorite activity. 

Hope everyone is surviving their weather...
Thanks for stopping by even for a quick post...
Talk with you tomorrow...