Wednesday, January 23, 2019

WONKY WEATHER

These beauties will be sprouting up sooner than we can imagine.  Or, maybe not.  The high tomorrow here, in Cornwall, N.Y., is forecast to be 53.  Fifty-three degrees!!  It's still January. 

Don't tell me there isn't global warming.  And I read a scary article about Greenland where the tipping point is past.  The forecast for that event was wrong by a factor of 4!  I may see more devastation in my lifetime that I thought or hoped not to see!!!

Don't get me started about our current administration...I may never stop!!!

So I have still been working on my felt pins.  Here's another one so far...

This can be addictive!!

Here are a few more of my daily doodles...



Yesterday I had a bit of a 24 hour bug of sorts.  I moved from my bed to a chair in the living room and back down to my bed in the evening.  That was the extent of my day...sleeping most of the time.  But I do feel better today.  Hope that lasts.

I found a one mile exercise called 'Miracle Mile' on line.  It's great...and yes, I did finish it.  Going to look for more of these one mile exercises for the rest of the week.  Next week, I will add another type of exercise to add to my regiment.

Want to get in shape for February's vacation...

Hope everyone is doing well...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you tomorrow...