Monday, January 28, 2019

BEST LAID PLANS AND ALL THAT...


Well, I had completely planned a different day today...but those plans went awry.  It began with a late night that turned into a late morning that turned into a late day.  Well, you can see how things went.

I was going to get out of the house for four or five hours today but when the day begins at 2pm...no, I didn't get up at that time. But by the time all my must-dos were done it was about 2pm, much too late to spent time out of the house.  What were some of my must-dos?  Exercise is a big one (and I still don't enjoy doing it!), but packing up one section of Christmas decorations, bills, pets, kitchen, garbage, etc.

So, regardless of weather tomorrow (snow followed by rain) I am getting out of the house...period.  I want to visit a Habitat for Humanity Restore, then a couple Goodwills, a book store and probably a craft store.  Oh, and I do need to pick up some things like tea...I missed my morning tea this morning.

I am still enjoying embroidery on felt.  This one is not finished but getting there...

And I began a different shape.  Here are two I have finished...well, to the point where they need some added beadwork...


And I am still doing my one doodle a day...

I did watch the ProBowl on Sunday and it was fun.  Everyone was smiling.  And when they did a 'Globe Trotters' fun type of play, I couldn't hold it in.  I think they lateral passed thirteen times in one play.  Well, it wasn't the hard rock'em, sock'em football, but it was fun to watch.

Hope you had a great weekend...
Everyone who is experiencing the deep freeze, please stay warm and safe...
Talk with you tomorrow...