Monday, August 26, 2019

BALD MOUNTAIN & BALLOONS

I took this picture at one of the stops on the Mirror Lake Drive.  If you are ever visiting Utah, close to Park City, this is one scenic drive that I recommend.  There are tons of places to pull over and take pictures.  Here's one of Bald Mountain...
I'll share more tomorrow.  But today I want to share the pictures of the balloons which flew on Saturday.

One balloon went up and right back down...no one was hurt!  Apparently the temperature and winds were not advantageous.  I took it against the sun so that you can see inside the balloon as it deflates...

Here's another one that went up and back down shortly after...

Finally, we saw this one as it descended...


It was well on the way to deflating by the time it touched ground.

Although none of the balloons stayed up very long, it was still fun to watch them.

Tomorrow I will share some more pictures from Mirror Lake Drive.  I will also be getting SnowWhite and Duchess totally ready to leave on Wednesday for home.

Enjoy the rest of your day...
Thanks for stopping by...