Friday, August 23, 2019

CLEANING FINISHED...


I love thistle flowers in all their stages.  You can see all three stages of the flower in the top picture and you can see the final stage in the bottom picture.

So I finished cleaning Duchess.  The mouse apparently did not get on the top bunk because I took everything off and no little presents...the bottom bunk...well, that was a different story.  I stripped everything off and washed it. 

The bathroom wasn't much better...the bathtub was so dirty that it looked dark brown.  But no more.  It is nice and shiny. 

Tomorrow I will fix the awning...it's been too windy the past few days.  And if the sealant comes, I will seal up the edges of the roof.  I also have to gorilla glue some gaskets on the outside doors to my storage.

Because I had so many blankets in Duchess, I am on my fourth load.  And the washing machines are very large.  But once done, I will have a nice clean trailer to take back home and hopefully use it a couple times this fall up in the mountains (or as they call them here, the foothills) of New York.

Another busy weekend with family outings.  Oh, and I saw a herd of elk yesterday evening but didn't have the wits about me to snap a picture.  They were large and beautiful but I would not want to get into a fight with even one.

Have a great weekend...
Take care...
Talk to you on Monday...